Our vessel for hire is a 56 foot Hatteras bluewater fishing yacht. This large-displacement V Hull design provides a very stable and safe ride.
- 3 custom built bait tanks with a 16 scoop capacity.
- Full electronics including state of the art side-scanning sonar.
- 3 state rooms (sleeps 6).
- 2 full bathrooms.
- Comfortable galley/lounge with kitchen table, TV and DVD player.
- 1,000 mile range.
- 30′ High Tuna Tower.
- 2 independent stereo systems.
Having side scan sonar is a game changer. What it means is that you can not only see fish below you, but to the sides of you as well. This gives you an unfair advantage when sportfishing. You can check kelp patties for fish just by driving by them.
The other advantage of this vessel is lots of bait. The huge bait tanks will keep enough bait alive for even the longest multiday trips, and allow you to unload bait on top of the fish when you find them.
Couple this with the very roomy back deck, spacious interior, and huge bedrooms, and you have yourself a capable, well-equipped, fishing charter yacht.
All private charter includes Snacks, Water, Soda, Coffee, and Snacks. Any private charter 10+ hours includes one meal for every 8 hours on board.